SmartShip Terms and Conditions
- By establishing a SmartShip Profile, I authorize Ncrease to ship the product package I have selected each month. Ncrease is under no obligation to ship products if the authorized credit card(s) have been closed, are expired, or the monthly limit exceeded. This Agreement does not supersede or modify in any way the terms and conditions of my Ncrease Independent Social Business Owner Agreement or Ncrease’s Policies and Procedures. Ncrease reserves the right to modify or terminate the SmartShip programs in its sole discretion.
- PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION: I authorize Ncrease to withdraw payment for my SmartShip order(s) from my credit card(s) or bank account identified within my SmartShip Profile. Ncrease is authorized to withdraw payment equal only to the amount of the products, applicable sales tax, and shipping and handling of products that I order, or the SmartShip Order Customer orders I have selected. I agree to pay a $25.00 service fee in the event a check or charge is returned for any reason. I have the right to have the amount of any erroneous withdrawal deposited into my account as soon as reasonably possible and upon proper notification to Ncrease. I shall hold Ncrease harmless for all special or consequential damages, whether direct or indirect, resulting from any wrongful debit to my account.
- CHANGES: Changes can be made online by editing your SmartShip Profile. Changes must be submitted to the company at least ten business days prior to Monthly Anniversary Date of any SmartShip order. If more than one SmartShip Agreement has been submitted, the most recent Agreement will supersede all previous Agreements. Ncrease reserves the right to change its prices associated with its products without notice. In the event that sales taxes and/or shipping and handling charges have been incorrectly calculated, Ncrease will adjust them to the proper amounts.
- TERM: This Agreement will remain in effect until you elect to alter or change any aspect of this Agreement by submitting a new signed SmartShip Agreement or by changing your SmartShip Profile online. Notice of cancellation must be received ten business days before you Monthly Anniversary Date in order to avoid charges for that month. If a cancellation notice is received after ten business days before your Monthly Anniversary Date, cancellation will become effective in the month following the month in which your notice of cancellation is received by Ncrease.
- SMARTSHIP DATE: If your join date falls between the 26th and the 31st of the month, your SmartShip date will automatically become the 25th of the month even though the system may show your SmartShip date as the 26th, 27th, etc., it will actually run on the 25th. Example: You place your initial Selfles order and become an Ncrease Independent Social Business Owner on October 30th (Join Date), your SmartShip date in November and all future months will be on the 25th.